I love me some cute shoes…..I think you know that by now; but not everyone loves a heel. I get it! Walking on them is sometimes considered a sport and are only reserved for special occasions. I used to wear stiletto heels almost every day to work and thought nothing of it. Went and had my kiddos, and after being a SAHM for a few years, it’s taken me some practice to get back into it. The fact that I’m a little on the shorter side AND that they have me feeling a little glam whenever I wear them (even if it’s with jeans and a T), I got over it.
That said, I’ve got some pretty fabulous flat sandals that I love to wear and I thought I’d share a few of them with you here! If you’ve got some outdoor events coming up (Memorial Day Long Weekend, Weekend Getaways, Summer….) one of these might be the perfect pair to complete your look! Click the designer’s name below and check them out:
- Rebecca Minkoff (these are perfect for summer, with a little touch of turquoise!)
- Sam Edelman (these are a really fun take on the espadrilles. I see these with shorts while enjoying an outdoor festival)
- Soludos (these style of flats are literally all the rage right now!!)
- BCBGeneration (these Jelly Sandals will be PERFECT for being stylish at the beach or poolside)
- UGG (who knew?! It’s a super neutral, easy to wear slide, that’s casual and trendy….just like you)
Hope you liked those! Now that I’ve got shoe envy for posting, I better go back and see if any of those belong in my summer wardrobe! What else can I help you find???