Sometimes, we just need to have someone come in, go through every piece we have, and tell us what to do with it, right? Well, hey girl, heyyyyy!
The MOST common comment that I get from my clients, besides not having anything to wear while their closet is full, is “I have no idea where to start”. One of my favorite things is coming in and getting really real with your wardrobe. I’m confident that when we finish, you’ll see your closet in a whole new way!
HOW CAN METHOD39 HELP?
So glad you asked! Here’s a breakdown of what I can do for you:
1. WARDROBE – REVIEW & REFRESH
This option has me coming to you, and we spend time with your existing wardrobe! That will include shoes and accessories so we can create full finished looks that suit your personal style.
This package includes:
- Pre-meet up Questionnaire
- 2 1/2 hours of culling through your existing wardrobe for two seasons. When this is over, you will only have the best in fit and flatter hanging on those hangers. We will decide whether you consign, donate or discard.
- I will show you new ways to wear your old favorites and give accessorizing tips to finish the look! We will talk tailoring, style tips, how to combine pieces in new ways, and how you want your style to evolve. As a result, we will be creating an intentional shopping list to ensure when / if you do purchase new, it’s to fill in the gaps of what is missing to lean into your new style, and also ensure they are versatile, so you can wear most of your pieces multiple ways.
- A typed report of our conversation that reviews all the things we talked about, so that when you do shop, you have some direction and clarity on what to look for!
- Your own custom Pinterest page with between 75-110 images that may be recommended for you to try, or inspire you to look for something similar to round out your wardrobe
2. PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER
Whether we shopped together, or you shopped on your own, I will join you at your home to go through the new and incorporate it with the existing wardrobe to give you multiple new looks for the current season! Putting the Pieces together will also include photos of the looks for future reference.
3. STYLE YOUR MOMENT
Need help for a special event? Maybe family photos? Are you running a business and need help with branding photos? Do you need someone at a photo shoot you are doing to make sure your outfits are styled right, your hair is on point and your accessories are in place? That’s what Style Your Moment is for. Let the photographer take the photos, you be the main attraction and I’ll handle making sure your look is perfect for each shot.
Want more info or details? I’d love to hear from you! Here’s how we can connect:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram Direct Message – @tarynjmeyer
Facebook – Method39